Posted on May 7, 2020 by iwano@_84
After investing thousands of dollars in the recreational vehicle of your dreams, what better way to protect your investment than with an RV garage? If you own a recreational vehicle, you already know that most RV’s are too tall and long to fit in a standard garage.
Most homes do not come standard equipped with RV garages. Fortunately, there is a solution to this dilemma. You can have a custom RV garage built or you can purchase a prefabricated RV garage that you can assemble yourself on your property.
Prefabricated garages are made from materials such as steel, vinyl siding, cedar, or other wood siding. Lighter weight aluminum RV garages are also available, but are less likely to endure extreme weather conditions like more durable materials will.
Purchasing a custom designed RV garage enables it to be built to your specific needs as well as allows it to be built … Read More
Posted on May 5, 2020 by iwano@_84
Many people have no idea that their home is at risk because of a faulty designed or poorly installed garage door. Hundreds of homes are destroyed each year by extreme weather events including hurricanes, tornadoes and strong straight line winds. The single most common cause is the loss of structural integrity when the garage door fails allowing winds to enter the structure. Once strong winds enter through the garage door opening it is just a very short time before the home loses its roof. Once a structure loses its roof it will be quickly destroyed.
While watching the Weather Channel one evening Weatherman Jim Cantori was standing in front of a home whose garage door had failed. He correctly stated that when you lose your garage door your roof is next and the home is doomed to be destroyed. After Hurricane Charlie struck Port Charlotte Florida it was very apparent … Read More
Posted on May 2, 2020 by iwano@_84
As a homeowner, you must have realized the fact that water seepage and moisture problems are common. But, what is the remedy for it? Usually, homeowners opt for waterproofing paint, the most common remedy for the problem of water seepage.
Why Homeowners consider Waterproofing Paint as the Go-To Option for Waterproofing a Property?
· Most home-improvement stores sell a variety of waterproofing paints. Convenience in locating the product has made it the number one waterproofing choice of homeowners.
· If you are interested in solving the problem of water seepage on your own, it is considered as the best DIY solution.
· It is easy to use and available at cheap rates.
· It allows you to avoid the cost of expensive solutions provided by waterproofing contractors.
· It is useful in eliminating fungal smells by sealing the surface of the walls.
· It locks the moisture to prevent dampness.… Read More