Posted on May 6, 2020 by iwano@_84
What are the Signs that indicate the need of Waterproofing your Home?
Wet basement and leaky walls are the most common indicators of a water leakage problem. But, these are not the only ones. There are a few other subtle signs that will help you identify the urgent need of waterproofing your home:
1. Slight odor and dampness
2. Formation of mould and mildew
3. Decaying of furniture
4. Difficulty in breathing and
5. Pest problem in the basement
If you undertake a waterproofing project at your home, you will be able to do the following things:
1. Use your basement again
2. Protect the foundation and footings of your home
3. Get rid of dampness, mildew and mould from your basement
4. Stop premature decaying of your home
5. Avoid a pest problem
6. Protect the health of your family
Why to choose an Experienced Contractor for Waterproofing?
If … Read More
Posted on May 5, 2020 by iwano@_84
A management crisis will likely happen for some basement waterproofing contractors following each “once-in-a-lifetime” rain storm. However, even steady rain that persists over days and weeks can be damaging. Mother Nature’s wrath compounds daily difficulties by creating a backlog of problems that may hamper a contractor long after the calming of the storm. For such occurrences, it is vital that contractors develop a strategy for handling proposals, panicked homeowners and the psychology of organizing the promises a contractor must keep in the midst of a storm.
Avoid these time-eating scenarios
Following a rain storm, homeowners want answers. Unfortunately, they often ask questions that a contractor can’t possibly answer. It is common for a panicked homeowner to ask a lot of “what if” questions, especially if their basement is flooded and their neighbor’s is not. These “what if” questions are a waste of time. Without completely ignoring the concerns of a … Read More
Posted on May 2, 2020 by iwano@_84
As a homeowner, you must have realized the fact that water seepage and moisture problems are common. But, what is the remedy for it? Usually, homeowners opt for waterproofing paint, the most common remedy for the problem of water seepage.
Why Homeowners consider Waterproofing Paint as the Go-To Option for Waterproofing a Property?
· Most home-improvement stores sell a variety of waterproofing paints. Convenience in locating the product has made it the number one waterproofing choice of homeowners.
· If you are interested in solving the problem of water seepage on your own, it is considered as the best DIY solution.
· It is easy to use and available at cheap rates.
· It allows you to avoid the cost of expensive solutions provided by waterproofing contractors.
· It is useful in eliminating fungal smells by sealing the surface of the walls.
· It locks the moisture to prevent dampness.… Read More