If you have a Bathroom Remodel project that you want finished in a professional and quality way then these 6 tips will help you find the right contractor. From getting an experienced, licensed, insured, and bonded handyman service to knowing if you can get a free estimate you will be in a good position to make the right choice for your home remodeling project.
1. Can your handyman service provide you with any before and after photos from their past home remodeling jobs? Getting a chance to look at any past work is a great way to know what to expect from their particular workmanship. If the photos look good and they are multiple it shows they have the knowledge and experience you are looking for to get a quality and professional job done on your home’s bathroom.
2. Every and any city in the United States has different city and county building codes that must be adhered to when doing certain home improvements and this includes bathroom renovations. With this said just make sure your remodeling company of choice is aware of any standards that must be met.
3. Can the remodeling company give you a free estimate and do a free inspection of your particular bathroom project? Any reputable and professional home service will give free bids as a courtesy to their potential customers as a way of saying thanks for considering them. Don’t pay for a simple inspection just get a free quote.
4. When you speak with the home improvement company be sure to ask if they have any type of written guarantees that they provide for bath remodeling projects like yours. And if you know you are going to be having a lot of amenities added or replaced like your faucets, sinks, toilets, flooring, or showers see what type of warranties these particular products come with.
5. When you first meet with the handyman or home improvement company for your free bid or inspection take a look at how well organized they are and if they reflect a positive and professional image of the business. This includes asking if they have all the proper tools, equipment, and parts needed and noticing what type of shape the company vehicle is in. The better equipped and better looking the company image the better chance they will care how your remodeling project looks upon completion.
6. What about time management? Do you have a certain time line in which you are wanting your repairs or remodeling done for you bathroom area? Let the handyman know you have a deadline if you do and see if they will be able to help in a timely fashion to meet your goals. Even if you don’t have a deadline it is a good idea to find out about how long the project will take before any work is started so you aren’t guessing after production has begun with your home improvement.
If you follow these tips you will be in a good position to make a final decision for your bathroom project needs. From being able to get a free estimate to being able to communicate any time lines or other details with the handyman and even checking for past project photos these 6 tips will help you save time and money when you are choosing who will complete your Bathroom Remodel project.